Latest Ottawa News Headlines
Latest Audio and Video
Vali Shahheydari sees life as a series of ups and downs — watching his business burn down six months ago among the downs, and re-opening just a few blocks away among the ups.
Former graphic designer Aaron Bihari has given up his job to create artistic chocolates, almost too beautiful to eat. Check his website at cocohari.com
For the past 4 years she's helped save horses from slaughter, rehabilitates and trains them, then finds a new home for them. On Saturday, May 7th, Tanya Boyd and her volunteers are hosting a fun festival starting at 11:30am.
The stories and people that our city is talking about - every week on CBC's Our Ottawa with Adrian Harewood.
Top News Headlines
- IBM wins $32M Ontario government contract despite delivering problem-riddled software
- 2 men charged with having loaded handguns in Casselman bar
- Child, 7, struck and killed by moving vehicle in Cantley
- Rosemere Ave. house fire injures firefighter, 2 others
- 'Justin Beaver' makes splashy homecoming in Rideau River after 400-km journey
- Shiraz Market opens in new Chinatown spot 6 months after fire
- Former graphic designer makes hand-painted Cocohari chocolates
- CBC Ottawa's Lucy van Oldenbarneveld honoured for 'exceptional' leadership
- New 'all-gender' washrooms set to open at University of Ottawa
- Gatineau man charged in Port Hope crash that killed baby boy