The new trade deal between Canada and South Korea will benefit the local economy, according to Invest Ottawa’s Bruce Lazenby.
Lazenby’s interview with Lucy van Oldenbarneveld airs this weekend on Our Ottawa, CBC’s new weekly magazine show.
You can also watch a clip with Lazenby and the full episode in our video player.
Our Ottawa airs every Saturday at 6 a.m., as well as Sundays and Mondays at 11 a.m.
This week on Our Ottawa with host Lucy van Oldenbarneveld.
- Bruce Lazenby on the new trade deal.
- Former news anchor Max Keeping on return of his cancer.
- Made in Ottawa | Local company finds success with natural soap.
- Science Smart | Johanna Wagstaffe explains man-made earthquakes.
Also make sure to catch the local news segment on pampered cows and farming technology, couch surfing and more, plus the community segment including the Femmies.
- LAST WEEK | Dieting debate focus of Ottawa doctor's new book