The cbc.ca login and signup tools are temporarily unavailable for and will re-open within 24 hours. We're sorry for the inconvenience. If you’re already signed in, you can continue commenting.
Lawyer Michael Spratt on the problems with Ontario inmate calls
Air Date: Feb 24, 2017 7:42 PM ET
Ottawa\defence lawyer Michael Spratt tells Andrian Harewood what he's learned from his access to information request about collect calls from inmates.
Latest Ottawa News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- New Arctic coast highway has Tuktoyaktuk residents both 'excited' and 'concerned'
- New U.S. ambassador to Canada Kelly Craft says she believes 'both sides' of climate science
- 'It's not a coercive law,' Quebec says amid criticism over face-covering ban
- Conservatives projected to win Alberta byelection, Quebec returns showing tight race
- Car engulfed in flames in west Ottawa
- Stopping the goons in the NHL hockey stands
- Warm and sunny weather coming to an end
- Motorcyclist identified after fatal collision in Morrisburg, Ont.
- Ottawa police plan to add hijabs to inclusion policy
- Trudeau pays tribute to slain soldier on 3rd anniversary of Parliament Hill attack
- Invest Ottawa's Amazon bid focuses on LeBreton Flats project — which isn't approved yet
- Personal trainer turns to exercise to overcome epilepsy
- Homicide victim's son tells court he watched man chase his mother with a gun
- Borutski trial set to hear more testimony about killing of Anastasia Kuzyk