Residents of west Ottawa gathered Thursday where a Health Canada official informed them of all concerns regarding radon gas levels in their homes.The CBC's Steve Fischer reports.
Kanata residents share radon gas concerns
CBC News Posted: Feb 17, 2012 7:15 AM ET Last Updated: Feb 17, 2012 6:56 AM ET
Latest Ottawa News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Avenue 0: How U.S. asylum seekers are finding their way to B.C.
- Trump issues executive order rolling back Obama climate change policies
- This man had $21K worth of items stolen by Airbnb guests he thought were a 'nice family'
- Conservative senators come to Lynn Beyak's defence while others say 'shame'
- Out of the way: Westbound Greyhound passenger perplexed by 8-hour detour to Ottawa
- Families question value of missing, murdered women inquiry
- Ottawa constable on administrative duty after judge ruled teen's charter rights violated
- Ottawa weather forecast calls for rain and rising temperatures
- Missing and murdered Indigenous women public forum
- School closures will turn villages into ghost towns, rural residents warn
- Salvation Army granted clearance to build church near Ottawa airport
- Indigenous media organizations vie for radio licences in Ottawa
- Ottawa Public Health mulls ways to shield kids from junk food
- Jack MacLaren backtracks after calling zero-tolerance sex abuse policy 'overly harsh'