H&M to open Ottawa store in fall 2013
CBC News Posted: Apr 09, 2013 11:03 AM ET Last Updated: Apr 09, 2013 12:08 PM ET
Latest Ottawa News Headlines
Latest Audio and Video
Ottawa company PageCloud is offering what they bill as a better, easier web-building platform. And before it even launched today, it racked up a million dollars in sales. The CEO joined All in a Day to explain how the company aims to "fix the Internet."
Caller encountered controversial portrait of former prime minister at recital venue. Ontario Today asks, is it poor taste to depict a PM in the nude?
Listeners share stories of memorable bouquets, inspired by the simple roses and irises brought by Canadian politicians to the memorial in Paris.
Open lines with Frederick Ghahramani, who just bought Emperor Haute Couture, that famous nude portrait of former prime minister Stephen Harper.
Top News Headlines
- Ottawa weather forecast: clouds Monday, freezing rain Tuesday
- Christians, Muslims come together to aid Syrian refugees in Gatineau
- CFL bans Ottawa Redblacks chainsaw squad from sawing logs at 103rd Grey Cup in Winnipeg
- Thousands descend on downtown Ottawa for climate change rally
- Trudeau family pictures remembered by retired photographer Rod MacIvor
- OC Transpo bus crash final report to be released Wednesday
- More than 350 Canada Goose parkas stolen from 2 Ottawa stores over last 2 weeks
- Ottawa and Gatineau traffic updates for Nov. 30
- Grey Cup: Ottawa vs. Edmonton recapped using tweets
- Yoga class cancelled at University of Ottawa over 'cultural issues'