Clocks fell back an hour today
Hope you didn't forget to turn your clocks back one hour at 2 a.m. Sunday
CBC News Posted: Oct 30, 2013 11:54 AM ET Last Updated: Nov 03, 2013 9:20 AM ET
Latest Ottawa News Headlines
There's a special gathering in Ottawa this week for aboriginal people who, as children, were taken by child welfare officials and adopted by non-aboriginal families.
While the low Canadian dollar puts the Ottawa Senators in a tough position, there's confidence the team is much stronger financially than it was 10 years ago.
CBC TV News, Weather and Sports from Ottawa
An eight-storey condo approved for Sandy Hill upset residents because they say information has been sparse.
Top News Headlines
- Former, current PMO aides' chat at Duffy trial showed poor judgment, lawyers say
- Most seeking asylum in Europe are refugees, not mere migrants: Nahlah Ayed
- Spider in air quality monitor, causes false 'very high risk' rating for Calgary
- Shooter of former TV station colleagues had been ordered to go to workplace counselling
- Kathleen Edwards's 1957 Les Paul Junior guitar stolen
- Pop-up patios could replace some parking spots next summer
- Some parents call on city for transparency on municipal daycare plans
- Ugandan kayak team prepares for competition after stressful journey to Canada
- More public servants running for office in 2015 than ever before
- David Bean named as victim in Highway 17 crash south of Cobden
- Tow truck operator struck, critically hurt on Highway 417 eastbound
- Store clerk foils robbery with bear spray and spanking
- Kingston woman upset by oversight body's findings into incomplete appendectomy
- PSAC stalls bargaining with Conservatives over sick leave changes