Clocks fell back an hour today
Hope you didn't forget to turn your clocks back one hour at 2 a.m. Sunday
CBC News Posted: Oct 30, 2013 11:54 AM ET Last Updated: Nov 03, 2013 9:20 AM ET
Latest Ottawa News Headlines
Latest Audio and Video
The stories and people that our city is talking about - every week on CBC's Our Ottawa with Adrian Harewood.
Former Rough Rider and president of the Ottawa CFL alumni Jeff Avery joins us in Winnipeg to talk about the success of the Ottawa Redblacks.
We speak to Ottawa fan Jeannine Ritchot and we hear from all sorts of characters here to celebrate the Canadian Football Championship.
Microbiologist and columnist Jason Tetro talks about new research showing that getting at least 7 hours a night can improve your chances of staying healthy.
Top News Headlines
- CFL bans Ottawa Redblacks chainsaw squad from sawing logs at 103rd Grey Cup in Winnipeg
- CBC Ottawa's Giacomo Panico and Dan Seguin cover the 103rd Grey Cup from Winnipeg
- Thousands descend on downtown Ottawa for climate change rally
- 12 signs your home was a marijuana grow-op
- Grey Cup Sunday: Where to catch the Redblacks in action, right here in Ottawa
- Trudeau family pictures remembered by retired photographer Rod MacIvor
- Yoga class cancelled at University of Ottawa over 'cultural issues'
- Henry Burris, CFL quarterback, to receive citizenship help
- CBC Radio's In Town and Out live from Winnipeg ahead of Grey Cup
- More than 350 Canada Goose parkas stolen from 2 Ottawa stores over last 2 weeks