Matt Johnson of MediaSmarts — a non-profit organization dedicated to media and digital literacy — chatted from noon to 1 p.m. ET taking questions from parents, teens and anyone else who wanted to know about how to text, Facebook and chat online safely.
Being smart with social media
Expert Matt Johnson discussed key points about social media safety
CBC News Posted: Jun 13, 2012 6:31 PM ET Last Updated: Jun 14, 2012 2:56 PM ET
Latest Ottawa News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- IBM contract cost for failure-plagued Phoenix payroll system jumped to total $185M
- Fentanyl killed Gatineau couple found with unharmed child
- 'I cannot just stay away': Bystanders rush to help fatal shooting victim
- Caldwell Ave. homicide victim identified as Hamzeh Serhan, 20
- Kingston massage therapist charged with sexual assault
- Gerry Ritz apologizes for calling environment minister 'climate Barbie'
- Montreal woman killed in Highway 401 crash near Belleville
- Ottawa band in Beyoncé album mix-up dropped by label amid sex assault allegations
- Newest public hire to transit commission highlights city's private process
- Crown seeks 3 months jail time for worker who punched elderly man in head