Matt Johnson of MediaSmarts — a non-profit organization dedicated to media and digital literacy — chatted from noon to 1 p.m. ET taking questions from parents, teens and anyone else who wanted to know about how to text, Facebook and chat online safely.
Being smart with social media
Expert Matt Johnson discussed key points about social media safety
CBC News Posted: Jun 13, 2012 6:31 PM ET Last Updated: Jun 14, 2012 2:56 PM ET
Latest Ottawa News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Public service unions file charter challenge over sick leave changes
- Girl charged with dangerous driving causing death after Kingston rollover
- Boy stabbed in head with scissors at Little Ray's Reptile Zoo summer camp
- Andy Nevin, father of 2, identified as cyclist hit-and-run victim
- Tony Clement says $900M sick leave savings in budget are 'sacrosanct'
- Shania Twain concert plagued by delays at Ottawa's Wesley Clover Parks
- Ottawa police confiscate $1M worth of drugs after stumbling upon grow-op
- Venomous fuzzy caterpillar spotted in downtown Ottawa
- Cyclist killed in hit-and-run on Leitrim Road early Sunday
- Gatineau police need help identifying body found in Ottawa River