Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Latest Audio and Video
CBC TV News, Weather and Sports from Halifax
Scouts Canada apologizes for suing a grieving New Brunswick couple. The family says their son, who killed himself last year, was sexually abused by his scout leader as a child. A UNESCO report warns World Heritage sites are at risk due to climate change.
After news that Gord Downie,of The Tragically Hip, has terminal brain cancer,we spoke with Dr. Adrienne Weeks. Dr. Weeks is an assistant professor in the Division of Neurosurgery at Dalhousie Medical School, and a staff neurosurgeon at the QEII.
Jordi Morgan is the Vice President, Atlantic Canadian Federation of Independent Business. He was in to discuss proposed EI and CPP changes.
Top News Headlines
- Eskasoni woman's message to body-shaming bullies goes viral
- Incident in North Atlantic last fall shows why Canada needs submarines, navy says
- Mistaken child-luring report raises questions about adult-child interactions
- Assisted death guidelines in place in all Canadian provinces
- Highway twinning plan for 100-series highways to be released soon
- Yarmouth ferry to start sea trials this weekend
- Loblaws issues recall after metal objects found in Atlantic Canada potatoes
- Halifax to blame for stalled Bloomfield development, developer says
- Syrian refugee desperate to find niece after family dies in boat disaster
- Nova Scotia couple falls victim to thieves after Fort Mac wildfire