Widow speaks of husband's assisted death
Air Date: Apr 21, 2017 10:05 AM AT
Sylvia Henshaw discusses her late husband's journey of receiving medical help to die.
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 'Unusual spike' in parking tickets after enforcement of little-known law
- $20M Annie Leibovitz collection rejected for 4th time by Canadian tribunal
- 'They ain't hurtin' nobody': Kentville man told to get rid of pet pigs
- Neighbour hears loud bang as fire strikes west-end Halifax homes
- Pumpkin the great white shark feasting in Nova Scotia's Minas Basin
- 'Record year' for balloon garbage in the Bay of Fundy
- 2nd-degree murder charge laid in South Rawdon fire
- Fisheries minister wants to take on 'over-valued' fishing licences
- Best rescue ever: Canadian Coast Guard retrieves golden retriever
- $10.5M bailout for Acadia helps avoid 'more difficult decisions'