What's happened to all the trick-or-treaters?
CBC News Posted: Oct 31, 2013 2:34 PM AT Last Updated: Oct 31, 2013 2:34 PM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Latest Audio and Video
As Maritimers dig out from a blizzard, Globe and Mail national driving columnist Peter Cheney has some tips for winter driving Should we ban plastic bags? Joe Hruska, sustainability consultant for the Canadian Plastics Industry Association, and Sharon La
In Halifax, the Mobile Outreach Street Health group opens warming centre for anyone without shelter
In the wake of a human rights tribunal ruling that says aboriginal children on reserves are being discriminated against, we speak with the head of Mi'kmaw Family and Children's Services in Eskasoni. Arlene Johnson is the Executive Director.
The provincial government announced a payroll rebate for Oxford Frozen Foods last week. The rebate is conditional on the company creating new jobs. Information Morning speaks with Graham Steele.
Top News Headlines
- Nova Scotia shovels out after winter storm
- Nova Scotia blizzard leads to school closures, flight cancellations
- P.E.I. mother delivers baby 3 months early to prepare for stem cell transplant
- Frank Lampe's son charged with 2nd-degree murder in father's death
- Strait school board snowstorm policy tries to avoid days off
- Halifax snow policy sets clear priorities, deadlines for clearing roads
- Nova Scotia snowstorm to die out by this afternoon
- Snowstorm creates pancake supper problems on Shrove Tuesday
- Two Halifax Catholic churches could soon merge
- Ellen Page tweets support for Lucy DeCoutere after testimony at Ghomeshi trial