Nova Scotia is bracing for a spring storm that could dump more than 30 centimetres snow, bring wind gusts of more than 100 kilometres per hour and storm surges that could damage docks and coastal properties.
Point of View
What do we call this spring storm?
CBC News Posted: Mar 25, 2014 2:44 PM AT Last Updated: Mar 25, 2014 2:44 PM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- N.S. fashion designer rattled by 3 scary incidents at Toronto shop
- N.S. to raise concerns over ferry terminal dispute if necessary: premier
- Sydney senior accuses Bell of upselling and overcharging him
- 'Every season is tick season': Experts warn of winter Lyme disease risk
- Catherine Campbell murder trial shown video of green bin dragged from apartment
- Convicted sex offender faces dozens of new charges
- Police investigating suspicious death of 70-year-old at Dartmouth care home
- Some Cape Breton residents without power until late Friday morning
- Proposed Big Pond RV park raising concerns in tiny community
- Premier questions AG's work after report critical of health reform