Nova Scotia is bracing for a spring storm that could dump more than 30 centimetres snow, bring wind gusts of more than 100 kilometres per hour and storm surges that could damage docks and coastal properties.
Point of View
What do we call this spring storm?
CBC News Posted: Mar 25, 2014 2:44 PM AT Last Updated: Mar 25, 2014 2:44 PM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Orthodontists eager to work for free, now they just need teeth to fix
- Bank pays up after student scammed out of $3K — twice
- Drugalyzers hit the streets of Halifax to test for drugged drivers
- All eyes on Trump protest bra designed by Halifax woman
- More adults getting braces, says Bedford orthodontist
- Nova Scotia offshore oil and gas 'doesn't look good' after Shell seals 2 wells
- The proms will go on in Cape Breton
- 'Don't get old without money,' says senior suffering painful dental problems
- Former teacher in sex crimes case accused of breaching bail conditions
- Sick kids to get a night out at the movies in the IWK