Nova Scotia is bracing for a spring storm that could dump more than 30 centimetres snow, bring wind gusts of more than 100 kilometres per hour and storm surges that could damage docks and coastal properties.
Point of View
What do we call this spring storm?
CBC News Posted: Mar 25, 2014 2:44 PM AT Last Updated: Mar 25, 2014 2:44 PM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 2 Cape Breton volunteer firefighters charged in connection with 16 arsons
- Dry Nova Scotia rivers worry fish conservationists
- West-end Halifax farmer fills front yard with corn crop
- Province seeks new wave of justices of the peace to preside over civil weddings
- Nova Scotia horses battling contagious respiratory infection
- Joe Power, deadbeat dad, fails to show up for court; judge orders his arrest
- Ceasefire march in North Preston follows McInnis' death
- RCMP warn public of release of convicted sex offender
- Nova Scotia RCMP officer accused of stealing and trafficking cocaine
- Nova Scotia sexual assault victims get service dogs to help with PTSD