Nova Scotia is bracing for a spring storm that could dump more than 30 centimetres snow, bring wind gusts of more than 100 kilometres per hour and storm surges that could damage docks and coastal properties.
Point of View
What do we call this spring storm?
CBC News Posted: Mar 25, 2014 2:44 PM AT Last Updated: Mar 25, 2014 2:44 PM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- The secret Caribbean vistas right off Nova Scotia's coast
- Woman who waited 2 months for abortion says N.S. plan to provide free pill means shame is over
- Police officer charged with running red light at busy Halifax intersection
- 'It could be catastrophic': Morneau draws criticism from business, concerns from N.S. premier
- Dozens of Halifax-area drivers ticketed for illegally passing school buses
- N.S. judge apologizes to trans woman for calling her 'sir'
- An architect of Membertou's economic rise has Amazon dreams
- Officer who made his mark in Uniacke Square rises through ranks to inspector
- Her baby died without explanation the day before Mother's Day
- Inverness's foul-tasting, discoloured water blamed on increased demand