Nova Scotia is bracing for a spring storm that could dump more than 30 centimetres snow, bring wind gusts of more than 100 kilometres per hour and storm surges that could damage docks and coastal properties.
Point of View
What do we call this spring storm?
CBC News Posted: Mar 25, 2014 2:44 PM AT Last Updated: Mar 25, 2014 2:44 PM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Driver in Enfield crash that killed a man facing 2 charges
- 5 things you need to know about tires in winter
- Enfield man dead after Friday evening vehicle crash
- Food banks looking for plastic bag donations
- Kalin's pics for the week of Nov. 17, 2014
- Maritime lobster levy delayed, fisheries ministers say
- Cape Breton University creating new domestic recruiter job
- Shubenacadie pharmacy robbed with hypodermic needle
- Peter Stoffer has questions about military mental health funding
- Child porn involving Nova Scotia girl leads to teen charged