Nova Scotia is bracing for a spring storm that could dump more than 30 centimetres snow, bring wind gusts of more than 100 kilometres per hour and storm surges that could damage docks and coastal properties.
Point of View
What do we call this spring storm?
CBC News Posted: Mar 25, 2014 2:44 PM AT Last Updated: Mar 25, 2014 2:44 PM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Pumpkin the great white shark feasting in Nova Scotia's Minas Basin
- Best rescue ever: Canadian Coast Guard retrieves golden retriever
- Stinging 'floating terror' spotted in Nova Scotia waters
- Remains of 2nd person found in burned-out Clam Harbour-area home
- Daughter's play date behind latest legal woes for former teacher guilty of sex crimes
- Syphilis cases in Cape Breton causing concern
- Dominic LeBlanc pledges to 'enshrine the owner-operator and fleet separation law'
- $20M Annie Leibovitz collection rejected for 4th time by Canadian tribunal
- Watch for these 4 red flags when apartment hunting
- Man charged twice with drug-impaired driving in 6 weeks