Nova Scotia is bracing for a spring storm that could dump more than 30 centimetres snow, bring wind gusts of more than 100 kilometres per hour and storm surges that could damage docks and coastal properties.
What do we call this spring storm?
CBC News Posted: Mar 25, 2014 2:44 PM AT Last Updated: Mar 25, 2014 2:44 PM AT
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Bay of Fundy tidal power turbine passes first environmental test
- Cape Breton University dismisses president, votes down faculty contract
- Fairview man gets more than four years in prison for Needs store robbery
- Doctor posts his own finances online to make point about physician pay
- Judson Falls, accused in Tylor McInnis's death, released from jail
- Viola Desmond as face of $10 bill a priceless honour for N.S.
- Waterfront Development seeks new vendors for Halifax boardwalk
- Sydney homeowners unhappy with flood compensation offers
- Man travels 6,000 km to dine with the King of Donair
- Nova Scotia farmer sews what she sows processing flax into clothes