Nova Scotia is bracing for a spring storm that could dump more than 30 centimetres snow, bring wind gusts of more than 100 kilometres per hour and storm surges that could damage docks and coastal properties.
Point of View
What do we call this spring storm?
CBC News Posted: Mar 25, 2014 2:44 PM AT Last Updated: Mar 25, 2014 2:44 PM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- RCMP warn public of release of convicted sex offender
- Syrian chocolatier opens factory in Antigonish
- Joe Power, deadbeat dad, fails to show up for court; judge orders his arrest
- 2 Cape Breton volunteer firefighters charged in connection with 16 arsons
- Volunteers needed to tandem cycle with people with vision loss
- Barrington wells are running dry — and there's little relief in sight
- Sobeys boycott to be expanded as grocer drops human rights appeal
- Racism and gender discrimination complaint against Halifax police dismissed
- Nova Scotia universities turn on the charm to lure international students
- Halifax waterfront memorial arch honours First World War soldiers