Nova Scotia is bracing for a spring storm that could dump more than 30 centimetres snow, bring wind gusts of more than 100 kilometres per hour and storm surges that could damage docks and coastal properties.
Point of View
What do we call this spring storm?
CBC News Posted: Mar 25, 2014 2:44 PM AT Last Updated: Mar 25, 2014 2:44 PM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Satellite images show the chilling effect of back-to-back snowstorms
- 'Visionary' Colin MacLean of Waterfront Development Corp. dies in Halifax
- Halifax-area school bans cellphones to boost art of conversation
- Students getting educated on life after work-to-rule
- 5 most violent workplaces in Nova Scotia
- Why the political fallout from the teachers' bill is just beginning
- Sex assault trial opens for former Dalhousie student Charles Barrons
- Cape Breton film gets 'overwhelming' reaction at Berlin film festival
- Snow days hit double digits for 3 Nova Scotia school boards
- Orthodontists eager to work for free, now they just need teeth to fix