Nova Scotia is bracing for a spring storm that could dump more than 30 centimetres snow, bring wind gusts of more than 100 kilometres per hour and storm surges that could damage docks and coastal properties.
Point of View
What do we call this spring storm?
CBC News Posted: Mar 25, 2014 2:44 PM AT Last Updated: Mar 25, 2014 2:44 PM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Martin Luther King III meets with Trump on holiday commemorating his father
- Istanbul nightclub shooting suspect from Uzbekistan, Turkish media reports
- 'Our survival' is at stake, says Canadian teen helping American youth sue U.S. over climate change
- Kirk Wilson, Canadian working security, among 5 dead after Mexico club shooting
- Dad considers lawsuit if work-to-rule cancels daughter's $3.5K history trip
- Young and old turn out for Justin Trudeau's town hall in Dartmouth
- Trudeau says ethics concerns over Bahamas vacation will be 'ironed out'
- Cape Breton soup kitchen founder remembered for dedication to God and the poor
- Young Conservative calls PM out on role in replacing 'deplorable hospitals'
- New statue to honour Nova Scotia woman who hid Allied airmen from Nazis
- Improper sidewalk clearing in Halifax 'a disservice,' says councillor
- Fisherman's legal challenge of inshore fishery rules back on
- Who ya gonna call? Maritime Ghostbusters looking for recruits
- Support unit for ill, injured military personnel short 73 staff