Nova Scotia is bracing for a spring storm that could dump more than 30 centimetres snow, bring wind gusts of more than 100 kilometres per hour and storm surges that could damage docks and coastal properties.
Point of View
What do we call this spring storm?
CBC News Posted: Mar 25, 2014 2:44 PM AT Last Updated: Mar 25, 2014 2:44 PM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- The secret Caribbean vistas right off Nova Scotia's coast
- Police officer charged with running red light at busy Halifax intersection
- Woman who waited 2 months for abortion says N.S. plan to provide free pill means shame is over
- Dozens of Halifax-area drivers ticketed for illegally passing school buses
- 'It could be catastrophic': Morneau draws criticism from business, concerns from N.S. premier
- N.S. judge apologizes to trans woman for calling her 'sir'
- Officer who made his mark in Uniacke Square rises through ranks to inspector
- An architect of Membertou's economic rise has Amazon dreams
- Her baby died without explanation the day before Mother's Day
- Inverness's foul-tasting, discoloured water blamed on increased demand