Nova Scotia is bracing for a spring storm that could dump more than 30 centimetres snow, bring wind gusts of more than 100 kilometres per hour and storm surges that could damage docks and coastal properties.
What do we call this spring storm?
CBC News Posted: Mar 25, 2014 2:44 PM AT Last Updated: Mar 25, 2014 2:44 PM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Latest Audio and Video
Independent New Brunswick Senator John Wallace says now that Mike Duffy has been cleared, he should be paid back the $270,000 in lost wages from his suspension from the red chamber. The long-form census is back, and it's mandatory. Illegal dumping is ea
More than a thousand people have signed a petition aimed at keeping Steele Auto Group from bulldozing more than two dozen buildings around its Colonial Honda property.
The president of the Consumers Association of Canada is calling for banks to be more transparent when it comes to compromised credit cards. CBC Reporter Yvonne Colbert tells us more.
Top News Headlines
- Mike Smith, 'Bubbles' from Trailer Park Boys, has charge dropped
- 'Pickers' out in force during Cape Breton heavy garbage pickup
- Compromised bank cards lead to few answers from Canadian banks
- L'Arche Homefires asks Wolfville to reconsider funding for new building
- Nova Scotia weather forecast calls for wind and rain
- Nova Scotia weather: rainy but mild week ahead
- Sean Dalton, ex-Trews drummer, loving life in Antigonish
- Boston terrier returned safely to Cole Harbour owners after break-in
- Bottle found on Nova Scotia beach has a message, human ashes, and money for a drink
- Common Roots Urban Farm grows its business, sells manure, plants