The two suspects who allegedly sexually assaulted and held a 16-year-old Nova Scotia boy talked about trying to sell him, according to an arrest warrant obtained by CBC News.
The police announced the charges Sept. 26 against David James Leblanc, 47, and Wayne Alan Cunningham, 31.
The document said the teen told police he'd been sleeping on the street in Halifax and woke up in a van with a man.
It continues that "over the course of several days these two men forcibly confined and sexually assaulted [the teen]" and that "the two men were talking about trying to sell him."
Police said the teen had been held against his will for as long as two weeks.
When the two men left the home the teen was able to escape.
The warrant points out "Leblanc is currently on an undertaking related to multiple charges around the province concerning child pornography, sexual assault and sexual interference."
Police said the two suspects are believed to be travelling to Ontario.