Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Latest Audio and Video
After news that Gord Downie,of The Tragically Hip, has terminal brain cancer,we spoke with Dr. Adrienne Weeks. Dr. Weeks is an assistant professor in the Division of Neurosurgery at Dalhousie Medical School, and a staff neurosurgeon at the QEII.
Jordi Morgan is the Vice President, Atlantic Canadian Federation of Independent Business. He was in to discuss proposed EI and CPP changes.
Tim Guest is the Vice-President, Integrated Health Services Program Care & Chief Nursing Officer.
Do you see what I see? A Cape Breton artist hopes not. Graphic designer and artist Weldon Bona explains his new exhibit - "Pareidolia" - where he wants you to see what you want in his collection of ten large pen and ink drawings.
Top News Headlines
- Vancouver billionaire's gun, unlawful confinement charges didn't deter law firm, Panama Papers reveal
- 'It is our right to know who we are': Woman reunites with biological mother after 26-year search
- Scouts Canada apologizes for suing parents of alleged sexual abuse victim who killed himself
- Poloz the Oracle sees hints of good fortune coming amid economic woe: Don Pittis
- Lyle Howe asks Crown attorney about racism in prosecution office
- Assisted death guidelines in place in all Canadian provinces
- Syrian refugee desperate to find niece after family dies in boat disaster
- Gaspereau begin comeback after $4M fish ladder installed
- Eastern Passage school review recommends grade reorganization
- Nova Scotia couple falls victim to thieves after Fort Mac wildfire
- Colour of Justice Part 1: The Crime
- St. Peter's Canal's new swing bridge to open next year
- Nova Scotia drivers ignoring flashing school bus lights a growing problem: official
- Irving Shipbuilding to hire 20 Aboriginal students through pilot program