Today marks the last day of summer. But online, many people in the Maritimes are celebrating one of the most beautiful times of the year on Canada's east coast.
Summer ends, fall begins in the Maritimes
Fall in love with fall in the Maritimes
CBC News Posted: Sep 21, 2013 10:25 AM AT Last Updated: Sep 21, 2013 10:27 AM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Mic Mac Mall 'threat' results in Halifax police releasing 3 arrested
- Dartmouth shop has 'best fish and chips in Canada'
- Drake University classes banned as upgrades for pre-approved teachers
- Ryan Millet, Dalhousie dentistry student, still suspended
- Alicia Lander Air Canada sex act case delayed due to illness
- TD Bank mixup takes New Glasgow couple months to unravel
- Saint Mary's University researches fabrics that can analyze health
- Graham Steele: Politics of budget cuts shine through in tourism cuts
- Kalin Mitchell says prepare for a messy commute on Wednesday
- Nova Scotia greenhouses shattered by 'disastrous' winter storms