Today marks the last day of summer. But online, many people in the Maritimes are celebrating one of the most beautiful times of the year on Canada's east coast.
Summer ends, fall begins in the Maritimes
Fall in love with fall in the Maritimes
CBC News Posted: Sep 21, 2013 10:25 AM AT Last Updated: Sep 21, 2013 10:27 AM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Ryan Millet, Dalhousie dentistry scandal whistleblower, struggling to find work
- Stan Carew, host of CBC Radio's Weekend Mornings, dead at 64
- Evolve Festival to offer free testing of concertgoers' drugs
- Bedford teen charged with stunting after speeding on Highway 102
- Peter Mansbridge drops support for Mother Canada project
- Halifax Rainmen file for bankruptcy in 'disappointing' end
- Halifax Water strike fuelled by dispute over pension
- Peggys Cove safety to be discussed by Nova Scotia, federal officials
- Accused Eskasoni murderer says it 'didn't have to happen'
- Amazing Race's first transgender contestant hails from Nova Scotia