Today marks the last day of summer. But online, many people in the Maritimes are celebrating one of the most beautiful times of the year on Canada's east coast.
Summer ends, fall begins in the Maritimes
Fall in love with fall in the Maritimes
CBC News Posted: Sep 21, 2013 10:25 AM AT Last Updated: Sep 21, 2013 10:27 AM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 'Vive le Canada': U.S. VP Joe Biden calls for Trudeau to lead
- Canada set to meet Paris climate commitments — equivalent to taking 62M cars off the road
- 'Frustrating' backlog of refugee applications will likely get longer as federal targets drop
- Calgary mom beaten with hockey stick in bizarre road rage attack
- Man travels 6,000 km to dine with the King of Donair
- Kings County CAO resigns in 'tsunami of change'
- Viola Desmond as face of $10 bill a priceless honour for N.S.
- Family of slain Cape Breton war veteran relieved suspect charged with murder
- 'Unconquered people' lawyer taken off Mi'kmaq-Alton Gas case
- Nova Scotia farmer sews what she sows processing flax into clothes
- 11 strangers take up woman's offer to host Christmas dinner
- Military, DND face class-action lawsuit over alleged treatment of gays, lesbians
- Basketball N.S. offers alley-oop to sidelined student players
- Popular Cape Breton village market bursting at the seams