Today marks the last day of summer. But online, many people in the Maritimes are celebrating one of the most beautiful times of the year on Canada's east coast.
Summer ends, fall begins in the Maritimes
Fall in love with fall in the Maritimes
CBC News Posted: Sep 21, 2013 10:25 AM AT Last Updated: Sep 21, 2013 10:27 AM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Latest Audio and Video
Fiona Hashey-McFarland of Frederictin High School talks about her We Day project.
Andrew Willms of Fredericton High School explains how he earned his spot on We Day.
Workers gear up to move a the 125-year-old The Gabarus lighthouse in Cape Breton to save it from falling off of a highly eroded cliff Your thoughts on if stiffer fines for pedestrians and motorists involved in collisions is fair On the phone-in: Have yo
Kendra Gould, a 17 year-old student of Allison Bernard Memorial High School in Eskasoni, has been presented with the 2015 Governor General's Caring Canadian Award. She was nominated by her principal Newell Johnson. (runs 7:15 Nov. 27, 2015)
Top News Headlines
- Cape Breton couple build tiny 'dream home' with dog elevator
- Alexander Keith's bottle nearly as old as Canada discovered in Halifax waters
- Nova Scotian climbing Mount Kilimanjaro to honour late wife
- Alex Colville's Harbour painting sells in auction for $1.88M with fees
- Halifax firm says dentists defrauded more than other businesses
- Stanley Cup surprises Acadia Atom AA hockey team
- Mactech Distance Education to close for 'business' reasons
- Mohammad Younus found guilty of dangerous driving causing death
- Missing sailor Benoit Bilodeau is 'very reliable,' police say
- Father of boy killed in Highway 101 crash says better advocacy for victims needed