Stranded by Irma, Impact of hurricane on Caribbean tourism, Wildlife expert Bob Bancroft takes calls
Air Date: Sep 11, 2017 1:00 AM AT
Family of Halifax woman stranded in St Martin frustrated at Global Affairs response, Travel agent on the impact of Irma on tourism, Wildlife expert Bob Bancroft takes calls
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- What Nova Scotia doctor recruiters can learn from B.C. as they target the U.K.
- How one family's loss led to a Syrian family's home in Cape Breton
- Mother concerned after child sent home from school with NSTU flyer
- What's open and closed on Heritage Day in the Halifax region
- Leatherback turtle, not overturned boat, found washed up in Cape Breton
- Halifax's Neon Dreams pulls out of tour amid Hedley's sexual misconduct allegations
- Heddle Marine paid 98% of contract for botched Hudson refit
- Sex ed videos made with $20 budget gaining traction online
- Aisling Walsh wins Irish best director award for Maudie
- Free bus program for Antigonish seniors hailed as 'greatest thing'