Stolen Animals, Online Courses, Fighting Fakes, Canadianisms
Air Date: Jun 29, 2017 1:00 AM AT
A N.S. farmer believes someone is stealing his livestock and poultry. A student in rural Nova Scotia says online courses are limiting their potential. On the phone-in: Have you ever bought a brand name knock-off? Plus: you share more Canadianisms.
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- New mortgage rules will require financial stress test for uninsured borrowers starting in 2018
- Bill Morneau asks to meet with ethics watchdog as controversy swirls
- What you need to know about Quebec's religious neutrality legislation
- Freeland calls U.S. NAFTA demands 'troubling' and 'unconventional'
- John Dunsworth, Mr. Lahey on Trailer Park Boys, dead at 71
- Man's date leads to attempted murder charge after boardwalk hit-and-run
- Lucasville man killed in Highway 102 crash
- 2 students fined, community outreach planned after Dalhousie street party
- Cash for couches: Class-action foam settlement may net you $20
- Why small labels on big trucks can mean so much to haz-mat teams
- Cape Breton filmmaker heading to L.A. after all to watch her 'little hometown video'
- N.S. man sues Big Brothers for alleged sexual assault during camping trip
- MLAs with CPR training saved colleague whose heart stopped
- Parental leave essential to attracting young people to municipal politics, councillors say