Ship Speed, Grand-Pré 2017, Marjorie Willison
Air Date: Aug 11, 2017 1:00 AM AT
Ships are told to slow down to help protect right whales. We hear about the Acadian and Mi'kmaq connection. Gardening guru Marjorie Willison takes your calls.
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Fewer than a quarter of military sex assault trials result in guilty verdicts: DND figures
- New Arctic coast highway has Tuktoyaktuk residents both 'excited' and 'concerned'
- Bob Rae to advise Trudeau on Rohingya crisis as special envoy to Myanmar
- Environment Canada scales back Arctic climate measurements due to short staffing
- Halifax woman warns of leptospirosis after her husky dies
- Will a huge Irving Oil pipeline discount trigger natural gas price shock in Nova Scotia?
- Fire destroys part of downtown Bridgewater
- 'I just felt fur and I grabbed him': Man enters burning home to save family dog
- Surfers and swimmers delight in unseasonably warm Cape Breton waters
- Dalhousie student faces disciplinary action over Canada 150 post
- Right whales could be 20 years away from certain extinction, say scientists
- Nova Scotians win gold medals at dragon boat world championships
- Man plunges into Halifax Harbour to rescue drowning bird
- Fireworks mishap leads to brush fire at Citadel Hill