Pepsi Lobster, Carbon Footprint, Moncton Crows
Air Date: Nov 29, 2017 1:00 AM AT
A Grand Manan lobster ends up with a Pepsi image on its claw. On the phone in: How to reduce your carbon footprint. Plus: a murder of crows in Moncton.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Trudeau government moves to mend fences with India over Sikh tensions
- Gerald Stanley murder trial was 'not the right case' for cameras in the courtroom: judge
- The burgeoning field of 'family economics' reveals hidden household strife: Don Pittis
- Governments of the past have been able to provide proper veteran care. So what's changed?
- RCMP rescue tourists led astray by GPS in Cape Breton
- Sex ed videos made with $20 budget gaining traction online
- Dalhousie only seeking racially visible, Indigenous candidates for senior job
- What's open and closed on Heritage Day in the Halifax region
- Specialized computer could help paralyzed mom communicate with kids again
- How one family's loss led to a Syrian family's home in Cape Breton
- Mother concerned after child sent home from school with NSTU flyer
- What Nova Scotia doctor recruiters can learn from B.C. as they target the U.K.
- Leatherback turtle, not overturned boat, found washed up in Cape Breton
- Halifax's Neon Dreams pulls out of tour amid Hedley's sexual misconduct allegations