Pepsi Lobster, Carbon Footprint, Moncton Crows
Air Date: Nov 29, 2017 1:00 AM AT
A Grand Manan lobster ends up with a Pepsi image on its claw. On the phone in: How to reduce your carbon footprint. Plus: a murder of crows in Moncton.
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- On the night he nearly died, this man resorted to leaving the ER to call 911 for help
- 'It was terrifying,' Halifax woman says after Cuban vacation goes wrong
- 'We felt like screaming': Wife says crowded hospital failed her dying husband
- 'It left me in tears': Nova Scotian completes Iditarod in just over 12 days
- Man who donated kidney to stranger feeling 'right as rain'
- Ottawa looking at 3 new marine conservation areas off Nova Scotia coast
- 'Playing with fire': Former Donkin mine workers describe 'scary' safety practices
- Premier accuses opposition of fearmongering as health-care strike vote looms
- 'Tricky' nor'easter closes schools, makes for slick driving conditions
- Senior in hospital for 39 days charged for bedside phone for nearly 3 years