Passport caution, Scattered Ashes, Funeral Costs, Facebook Gossip
Air Date: Mar 30, 2017 1:00 AM AT
A family from N.S. warns parents not to sign their kids' passports. Ashes are spilled on an Air Canada flight. Independent funeral planner Ian MacDonald shares advice. Three women speak out about a Facebook gossip group in N.B.
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- A Finance Minister under siege: what's next for Bill Morneau?
- So, which Canadian cities actually applied to be Amazon's next HQ?
- No negligence but 'failure of procedure' after metal plate left inside Montreal surgery patient
- Trudeau reluctant to reveal too much on Quebec's face-covering law: Aaron Wherry
- Dalhousie student faces disciplinary action over Canada 150 post
- DFO raids lobster pound, seizes seafood shipment at Halifax airport
- Man plunges into Halifax Harbour to rescue drowning bird
- Halifax lawyer Lyle Howe disbarred, ordered to pay $150K
- Halifax pitches Shannon Park for Amazon campus
- Nova Scotia's auditor general to review Workers' Compensation Board
- Why Nova Scotia Power will get more from its smart meters than customers
- Halifax divinity student studies 'juxtaposition' of holy hipsters
- Mi'kmaq language classes at Membertou open to all
- Dalhousie student union faces backlash for not celebrating Canada 150