Passport caution, Scattered Ashes, Funeral Costs, Facebook Gossip
Air Date: Mar 30, 2017 1:00 AM AT
A family from N.S. warns parents not to sign their kids' passports. Ashes are spilled on an Air Canada flight. Independent funeral planner Ian MacDonald shares advice. Three women speak out about a Facebook gossip group in N.B.
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Yarmouth airport lands film featuring Hollywood stars Dafoe and Pattinson
- N.S. lung transplant recipient urges opt-out law to boost organ donation
- 4 young people taken to hospital after car hits boulder near Peggy's Cove
- 22-year-old man who died in workplace fall was 'big-hearted'
- Police search for suspect in Halifax bar stabbing
- Nova Scotian detained, kicked out of England twice, readies for 3rd trip to Europe
- Province trying again to breathe life into iconic Lunenburg building
- PC Optimum tells customer her privacy may have been violated in switch to new program
- Sex ed videos made with $20 budget gaining traction online
- Closure of CFB Halifax auto club sparks criticism