Passport caution, Scattered Ashes, Funeral Costs, Facebook Gossip
Air Date: Mar 30, 2017 1:00 AM AT
A family from N.S. warns parents not to sign their kids' passports. Ashes are spilled on an Air Canada flight. Independent funeral planner Ian MacDonald shares advice. Three women speak out about a Facebook gossip group in N.B.
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- The only 'destination' in this Caribbean wedding was the hospital
- Cargo container yields $2M surprise
- Kijiji rental turned into 'complete nightmare' for tenants
- Ottawa to announce crackdown on boats abandoned on Canadian coasts
- Loretta Saunders murder was 'despicable, horrifying and cowardly'
- Family shocked by theft of man's wheelchair in Antigonish
- The show goes on in Manchester for Halifax musician Mo Kenney
- Boy who lost father in Highway 103 crash honours him through clothing drive
- Duffel bag tested positive for victim's blood, jury told as Sandeson's trial enters 6th week
- Halifax councillors vote to tie salaries to industrial average