N.S. Cannabis Plan, Cannabis Reaction, Parental Leave, Pulp Feedback
Air Date: Dec 07, 2017 1:00 AM AT
Nova Scotia says it will sell cannabis in existing liquor stores. The owner of a local medical marijuana dispensary reacts to the news. On the phone in: what do you think of the new 18-month parental leave option?
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Victim's uncle slams 'complete incompetence' as 4 killed in Florida bridge collapse ID'd
- McCabe, fired FBI official, reportedly kept memos on Trump that are now with Mueller
- Boxer David Whittom dies after 10 months in a coma following Fredericton fight
- 'If you have our child, bring him back to us': Search continues for missing Montreal boy
- 22-year-old man who died in workplace fall was 'big-hearted'
- PC Optimum tells customer her privacy may have been violated in switch to new program
- Nova Scotian detained, kicked out of England twice, readies for 3rd trip to Europe
- No right whale calves spotted this season a bad sign for endangered species
- N.S. fishermen using more precise U.S. forecasts take concerns to Environment Canada
- Municipality of Clare buys back pivotal piece of its Acadian history
- Closure of CFB Halifax auto club sparks criticism
- Yarmouth airport lands film featuring Hollywood stars Dafoe and Pattinson
- Community 'devastated' after nor'easter takes down East Hants sports dome
- Car crashes through Fabricville store window in Cole Harbour, N.S.