The cbc.ca login and signup tools are temporarily unavailable for and will re-open within 24 hours. We're sorry for the inconvenience. If you’re already signed in, you can continue commenting.
Fort Mac memories, Feedback on crying babies, Phone-in on a national pharmacare program
Air Date: May 03, 2017 1:00 AM AT
Fort Mac memories from a man who was there during the fire, Feedback on crying babies, Phone-in on a national pharmacare program
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- New Arctic coast highway has Tuktoyaktuk residents both 'excited' and 'concerned'
- New U.S. ambassador to Canada Kelly Craft says she believes 'both sides' of climate science
- 'It's not a coercive law,' Quebec says amid criticism over face-covering ban
- Conservatives projected to win Alberta byelection, Quebec returns showing tight race
- 'Very nasty' fire destroys businesses in downtown Bridgewater
- Halifax woman warns of leptospirosis after her husky dies
- Dalhousie urged to let political speech 'flourish' amid Facebook post controversy
- Will a huge Irving Oil pipeline discount trigger natural gas price shock in Nova Scotia?
- 4 men charged, Gate Keepers clothing seized during harassment investigation
- 'I just felt fur and I grabbed him': Man enters burning home to save family dog
- Dalhousie student faces disciplinary action over Canada 150 post
- Right whales could be 20 years away from certain extinction, scientists say
- Surfers and swimmers delight in unseasonably warm Cape Breton waters
- Man plunges into Halifax Harbour to rescue drowning bird