The cbc.ca login and signup tools are temporarily unavailable for and will re-open within 12 hours. We're sorry for the inconvenience. If you’re already signed in, you can continue commenting.
First Responders, Dry Cornwall, Failed Friendships, Farm Succession TB
Air Date: Aug 04, 2017 1:00 AM AT
Some volunteer firefighters in Nova Scotia say they're not prepared yet to deal with deadly drugs. On the phone-in: failed friendships. Plus: Your thoughts on farm succession.
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 'They have access to your entire identity': TD Bank insider blows whistle on work being moved to India
- Environment Canada scales back Arctic climate measurements due to short staffing
- New Arctic coast highway has Tuktoyaktuk residents both 'excited' and 'concerned'
- Soldier's widow angry at Trump, defends Congress member's account of condolence call
- Halifax woman warns of leptospirosis after her husky dies
- 'Very nasty' fire destroys businesses in downtown Bridgewater
- Will a huge Irving Oil pipeline discount trigger natural gas price shock in Nova Scotia?
- 'I just felt fur and I grabbed him': Man enters burning home to save family dog
- Surfers and swimmers delight in unseasonably warm Cape Breton waters
- Dalhousie student faces disciplinary action over Canada 150 post
- Right whales could be 20 years away from certain extinction, scientists say
- Man plunges into Halifax Harbour to rescue drowning bird
- Nova Scotians win gold medals at dragon boat world championships
- Fireworks mishap leads to brush fire at Citadel Hill