The cbc.ca login and signup tools are temporarily unavailable for and will re-open within 24 hours. We're sorry for the inconvenience. If you’re already signed in, you can continue commenting.
First Responders, Dry Cornwall, Failed Friendships, Farm Succession TB
Air Date: Aug 04, 2017 1:00 AM AT
Some volunteer firefighters in Nova Scotia say they're not prepared yet to deal with deadly drugs. On the phone-in: failed friendships. Plus: Your thoughts on farm succession.
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- New U.S. ambassador to Canada Kelly Craft says she believes 'both sides' of climate science
- 'Somebody's going to get closure': Missing woman's dad waits for news from B.C. search
- Man dies of anaphylactic shock at worksite where sandblasting was being done with walnut shells
- 'Are you nervous?': Dellen Millard questions Laura Babcock's father at murder trial
- Dalhousie urged to let political speech 'flourish' amid Facebook post controversy
- 'Very nasty' fire destroys businesses in downtown Bridgewater
- Halifax woman warns of leptospirosis after her husky dies
- 4 men charged, Gate Keepers clothing seized during harassment investigation
- Dalhousie student faces disciplinary action over Canada 150 post
- Right whales could be 20 years away from certain extinction, scientists say
- Missed methadone checkup could have saved daughter's life, says mother
- 'I just felt fur and I grabbed him': Man enters burning home to save family dog
- Will a huge Irving Oil pipeline discount trigger natural gas price shock in Nova Scotia?
- Cash for couches: Class-action foam settlement may net you $20