Feeding Wildlife, Population Feedback, Older Workers, P.E.I. Shipwreck
Air Date: Oct 03, 2017 1:00 AM AT
A Dartmouth councillor wants a ban on feeding wildlife. On the phone-in: the value of older workers. Plus: Divers go out for scallops, and find a shipwreck off of P.E.I.
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Aisling Walsh wins Irish best director award for Maudie
- Leatherback turtle, not overturned boat, found washed up in Cape Breton
- Sex ed videos made with $20 budget gaining traction online
- Collector hunts for Nova Scotian who placed a message in a bottle in 1985
- Free bus program for Antigonish seniors hailed as 'greatest thing'
- Halifax's Neon Dreams pulls out of tour amid Hedley's sexual misconduct allegations
- Broken pipe in Bridgewater dumping raw sewage into LaHave River
- Touch tank coming to Halifax's Discovery Centre later this year
- Black artists with N.S. roots want their Métis ancestry recognized
- Global News lays off camera operators, Maritime newscast to be hosted in Toronto