Feeding Wildlife, Population Feedback, Older Workers, P.E.I. Shipwreck
Air Date: Oct 03, 2017 1:00 AM AT
A Dartmouth councillor wants a ban on feeding wildlife. On the phone-in: the value of older workers. Plus: Divers go out for scallops, and find a shipwreck off of P.E.I.
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Man plunges into Halifax Harbour to rescue drowning bird
- Halifax lawyer Lyle Howe disbarred, ordered to pay $150K
- Dalhousie student faces disciplinary action over Canada 150 post
- Halifax pitches Shannon Park for Amazon campus
- Shipwrecked man's wallet found years later — by same ship that rescued him
- October's highs and lows, and that record snowstorm in 1974
- Nova Scotia Power spending $133M to install smart meters
- German doctor frustrated by rules that prevent him from practising in N.S.
- A talking online Mi'kmaq dictionary that helps preserve the language
- Halifax newlyweds recover charred marriage licence months after limo fire