Dry Spell Ends, Hockey Fine, Happy Retirement, Free Wifi
Air Date: Feb 09, 2017 1:00 AM AT
Glenn Dodge plans to open a winery after West Hants votes down prohibition liquor law. Author Neil Pasricha and gerontologist Suzanne Cook rethink the idea of retirement. Plus, your thoughts on Halifax's free Wi-Fi.
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Man plunges into Halifax Harbour to rescue drowning bird
- Shipwrecked man's wallet found years later — by same ship that rescued him
- October's highs and lows, and that record snowstorm in 1974
- Halifax pitches Shannon Park for Amazon campus
- Nova Scotia Power spending $133M to install smart meters
- A talking online Mi'kmaq dictionary that helps preserve the language
- German doctor frustrated by rules that prevent him from practising in N.S.
- Halifax newlyweds recover charred marriage licence months after limo fire
- Halifax submits bid for Amazon's 2nd North American headquarters
- Teen pleads not guilty to murder in Chelsie Probert death