Dry Spell Ends, Hockey Fine, Happy Retirement, Free Wifi
Air Date: Feb 09, 2017 1:00 AM AT
Glenn Dodge plans to open a winery after West Hants votes down prohibition liquor law. Author Neil Pasricha and gerontologist Suzanne Cook rethink the idea of retirement. Plus, your thoughts on Halifax's free Wi-Fi.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Some patients pay thousands while others nothing at all in 'medical postal code lottery'
- Bitcoin's move to mainstream carries new financial risks: Don Pittis
- After #MeToo, will this year's Golden Globe nominations send a message to Hollywood?
- Indigenous languages such as Cree and Ojibway set to make a big leap in the House of Commons
- Sydney man thanks couple who rescued him after dramatic 1986 crash
- $1M lotto winner says late wife promised she'd make sure he'd win one day
- Community hopes rocket launch site will revitalize economy
- Christmas tree that holds its needles longer one step closer to your living room
- Nova Scotia Power business dealings under microscope
- 89-year-old patient dies after ambulance crashes en route to hospital
- Long recovery expected for family injured in Dartmouth fire
- Alleged robber sprayed with own bear spray arrested
- After rough year, analysts bullish about Donkin Mine's future
- First Arctic patrol ship clicks into place at Halifax Shipyard