Assisted Death, Stolen Truck, Word Stories
Air Date: Apr 20, 2017 1:00 AM AT
We hear the story of a Nova Scotian who ended his life under Canada's new assisted dying legislation. A woman in Sydney uses social media to track her stolen truck. Lexicographer Kory Stamper shares how words make it in the dictionary.
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- The only 'destination' in this Caribbean wedding was the hospital
- Kijiji rental turned into 'complete nightmare' for tenants
- 'They have piercing, sucking mouths' and could be bound for Nova Scotia
- Ottawa to announce crackdown on boats abandoned on Canadian coasts
- Accused killer Sandeson owed nearly $76K on line of credit, trial hears
- 'Who did I kill?' Melvin asked during arrest, murder trial hears
- Bridgewater parents fuming after early French immersion goes to Lunenburg
- 10 crucial ridings to watch on Nova Scotia election night
- New program for Indigenous youth to talk mental health, identity
- Loretta Saunders murder was 'despicable, horrifying and cowardly'