Maritime Connection clips
Sunday March 19, 2017
Audio The Atlantic Confederation of Bikers has invited Premier Wade MacLauchlan to visit a clubhouse. How should he RSVP?
Guest #1 Steve Schneider
Sunday March 05, 2017
Audio The province says the demand for coal is strong. But, environmentalists call it a huge step backwards. What do you think?
Guest #1 Stephen Thomas Guest #2 George Karaphillis
Sunday February 26, 2017
Guest #1 Lee Cohen Guest #2 Asaf Rashid
Sunday February 19, 2017
Jan Keddy is a retired teacher and autism specialist. Ali Garber is the parent of an autism spectrum child, and supports inclusion in Halifax. Paul Bennett is an education consultant who has studied inclusion extensively.
Sunday February 12, 2017
Audio The Maritimes have recorded the lowest population growth in Canada. How has this affected YOUR community?
Guest #1 Susanna Fuller Guest #2 Marco Navarro-Genie Guest #3 Alex Leblanc
Sunday February 05, 2017
Audio What some power utilities in the province are doing to keep the power on during extreme weather and are they effective?
Guest #1 David Coon Guest #2 Peter Hyslop Guest #3 Tony O'Hara Guest #4 Matt Drover Guest #5 Dr. Blair Feltmate
Sunday January 29, 2017
Guest #1 Paul Lewin Guest #2 Archie Kaiser
In the Spotlight
- Canada warned to be prepared for Russian-backed fake news and smears in Latvia mission
- Mother cites judge's tears in appeal of murder conviction
- 'That saved his life': Truck teetering off Hwy 17 hangs on by its steel tool box
- Police officer was with Quebec woman when she was slain, distraught father says
- There are few details but here's what the federal budget means for the arts
- 'Qapla'!': Timmins, Ont. Klingons raise their flag at city hall to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Don't call it a comeback: Despite a new movie, Power Rangers has been here for years
- 'Getting Mike to The Lighthouse': Online gamers make a dying man's dream come true
- Advocates once again push federal government to comply with First Nations child welfare ruling
- Sask. chiefs hope federal bureaucracy doesn't delay budget's health, education promises
- Return of the Michif Boy: Confronting Métis trauma
- National Arts Centre Orchestra seeks to entertain and educate on Canada 150 tour