Maritime Connection clips
Sunday November 19, 2017
Guest 1 - Warren Maddox Guest 2 - Nancy Tissington
Sunday November 12, 2017
Guest #1 Mark Palermo Guest #2 Bob Boyle
Sunday November 05, 2017
Audio What are your expectations for the inquiry into Missing and Murdered Indigenous women and girls?
Guest #1 Shirlrey Tillotson Guest #2 Catherine Martin
Sunday October 29, 2017
Guest #1 Nancy Anningson
Sunday October 22, 2017
Guest #1 Dr. Rob Green Guest #2 Kaila Jefferd-Moore Guest #3 Matt Stickland Guest #4 Kevin Russell
Sunday October 15, 2017
Audio Are individuals, institutions and businesses doing enough to protect security online? Have you been hacked?
Guest #1 Natalia Stakhanova Guest #2 Travis Barlow
Sunday September 24, 2017
Audio As retail giant Ikea gets ready to open this Wednesday in Dartmouth, who will be the winners and losers?
Guest #1 Ed McHugh Guest #2 Jim Cormier
In the Spotlight
- 'If I don't like his words ... I'm not taking the apology': N.L. residential school survivor on Trudeau visit
- How should we decide which party leaders get invited to the national election debates?
- Children out of cancer treatment options offered hope by new Terry Fox program
- Kevin Rubletz guilty of second-degree murder in death of Jessica Newman
- 'My life was ripped apart': Two Calgary Muslim men say CSIS wrongfully targeted them
- 'It's very troubling': Hidden camera catches car dealerships breaking sales rules
- Jazz prof Steve Kirby fired from Berklee College after U of M students share harassment complaints
- Royalties from thousands of song classics tucked away tax-free
- U.S. getting better at informing Ottawa of immigration changes that impact Canada, Goodale says
- University of Moncton president Raymond Théberge nominated for federal language watchdog: Radio-Canada
- Watch Power & Politics for Nov. 23, 2017
- Bibeau expresses cautious support for deal on displaced Rohingya Muslims
- Uber hack latest example of why vigilance required to keep your wallet safe
- Aurora Cannabis buying greenhouse designer Larssen to push pot partnership plans
- Competition Bureau wants answers from Sears liquidators on alleged price mark-ups, says report
- Don't expect government meddling in the housing market to fix it: Don Pittis
- How do you fit into Canada's multicultural puzzle?
- How does your personal income compare to that of other Canadians?
- 'I just had a weak moment': Disgraced Blue Jays fan Ken Pagan on life after the beer toss
- 'They just simply don't know': The Indigenous innovators challenging Canadians to a difficult conversation
- MP wants answers on why Ottawa suppressed residential school's police files
- Rankin Inlet MMIWG inquiry community hearings postponed, no new date set
- Yukon coroner can't investigate racism in Cynthia Blackjack case, appeals court hears
- Innu Nation won't accept Trudeau's apology for residential schools in N.L.: CBC told