Spring will bring a sting: researchers gear up for arrival of jellyfish in May
Air Date: Mar 28, 2017 1:00 AM AT
Mainstreet's Oceans Guy Boris Worm drops by with one of his grad students - Beth Nordstrom - to talk about signs of spring in the oceans.
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Canada could win the Amazon sweepstakes due to Trump scaring 'the bejesus out of everyone'
- 'Not all scars can be seen': PM Justin Trudeau takes the stage at Invictus Games opening ceremony
- Q&A: How to avoid car dealerships pushing maintenance you don't need
- North Korean envoy at UN rolls out new threats against U.S.
- The secret Caribbean vistas right off Nova Scotia's coast
- Woman who waited 2 months for abortion says N.S. plan to provide free pill means shame is over
- Police officer charged with running red light at busy Halifax intersection
- Nova Scotia doctors speak out against proposed tax changes
- Potholes lead man down rabbit hole of disparity on Halifax road repair
- An architect of Membertou's economic rise has Amazon dreams
- Dozens of Halifax-area drivers ticketed for illegally passing school buses
- 'It could be catastrophic': Morneau draws criticism from business, concerns from N.S. premier
- N.S. judge apologizes to trans woman for calling her 'sir'
- Deer getting tangled in yards on swings, hammocks and plant cages