Our Oceans Guy swims with right whales in the Bay of Fundy
Air Date: Sep 13, 2016 1:00 AM AT
Borm Worm, a researcher at Dalhousie University, tells us about a trip to the Bay of Fundy near Grand Manan Island to study and film North Atlantic right whales.
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Lunenburg mayor apologizes for 'huge misstep' that sparked rally for businessman
- Boardwalks and a beach: King's Wharf developer eyes major changes
- IWK CEO leaving to 'pursue other opportunities'
- Aggressive teen to be released from secure facility and mom says there's no exit plan
- Funeral procession doughnuts lead to stunting charge for 4th man
- Google Maps mix-up brings ferry visitors to wrong Pictou County road
- 'Where are you supposed to park?' asks wheelchair user fed up with construction
- Baddeck transport truck fire 'could have been a lot worse,' RCMP say
- Liberals proclaim bill to impose wage package on public sector unions
- Federal study on PTSD service dogs not sitting well with some advocates