Dalhousie professor Tom Duck 'cautiously optimistic' scientists will be 'unmuzzled'
Air Date: Oct 23, 2015 1:00 AM AT
Tom Duck, an associate professor of physics and atmospheric science, speaks about what a new Trudeau Liberal government could mean for Canadian science.
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 'I had no idea that this risk existed': Dad raises alarm about soccer posts after son's death
- First public hearings for MMIW Inquiry to begin in Whitehorse
- Why Ontario is moving toward a $15/hr minimum wage
- As NDP, Greens join forces to topple B.C. Liberals, Trudeau government could feel fallout: Chris Hall
- 5 things that will determine the fate of Nova Scotia's election today
- Captain of sinking ship on how he kept his cool as vessel filled with water
- 19 stolen cars worth $650K found at Port of Halifax in April
- Why Nova Scotia's elections are held on Tuesdays
- Man accused of texting in hit-and-run that killed veteran
- Polls open in Nova Scotia: What you need to know to vote
- Couple warns about illegal application fee for Halifax apartment
- Liberals likely on track for re-election, but can they secure another majority?
- Poll Tracker: 2017 Nova Scotia election
- How a Bible lost in WWII finally made it home, tinsel and all