Dalhousie professor Tom Duck 'cautiously optimistic' scientists will be 'unmuzzled'
Air Date: Oct 23, 2015 1:00 AM AT
Tom Duck, an associate professor of physics and atmospheric science, speaks about what a new Trudeau Liberal government could mean for Canadian science.
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Lunenburg mayor apologizes for 'huge misstep' that sparked rally for businessman
- Boardwalks and a beach: King's Wharf developer eyes major changes
- Funeral procession doughnuts lead to stunting charge for 4th man
- 'Where are you supposed to park?' asks wheelchair user fed up with construction
- Baddeck transport truck fire 'could have been a lot worse,' RCMP say
- Liberals proclaim bill to impose wage package on public sector unions
- Abortion barrier likely 'historical practice,' not law, says health minister
- Aggressive teen to be released from secure facility and mom says there's no exit plan
- Federal study on PTSD service dogs not sitting well with some advocates
- Halifax Water to launch subsidy for homeowners to remove lead pipes