Dalhousie professor Tom Duck 'cautiously optimistic' scientists will be 'unmuzzled'
Air Date: Oct 23, 2015 1:00 AM AT
Tom Duck, an associate professor of physics and atmospheric science, speaks about what a new Trudeau Liberal government could mean for Canadian science.
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- No more 'cheat sheets': Electronic logs for truckers mandatory by 2020
- 'I've got the sun above me': How to power your home with renewable energy
- Read the fine print in 'unreasonable' NS Power contract, says lawyer
- Dalhousie students fight North Korean propaganda with floating USB drives
- 2 men die in head-on crash on Highway 101
- Annapolis Valley woman celebrates 105th birthday with square dance party
- Cape Breton woman leaves car at airport hotel, returns to find extra 3,000 km on odometer
- Nova Scotia eatery's enormous 6-pound donair eluding extreme eaters
- Dartmouth High basketball coach's car defaced with racial slur
- Hedley performs in Halifax amid sexual misconduct claims