A marine biologist's perspective on Finding Dory
Air Date: Jul 12, 2016 1:00 AM AT
Our oceans guy tells host Bob Murphy what he thought of the summer's biggest blockbuster, and the way it portrays life in the oceans.
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Victim's uncle slams 'complete incompetence' as 4 killed in Florida bridge collapse ID'd
- McCabe, fired FBI official, reportedly kept memos on Trump that are now with Mueller
- Boxer David Whittom dies after 10 months in a coma following Fredericton fight
- 'If you have our child, bring him back to us': Search continues for missing Montreal boy
- 22-year-old man who died in workplace fall was 'big-hearted'
- Yarmouth airport lands film featuring Hollywood stars Dafoe and Pattinson
- PC Optimum tells customer her privacy may have been violated in switch to new program
- Nova Scotian detained, kicked out of England twice, readies for 3rd trip to Europe
- Sex ed videos made with $20 budget gaining traction online
- Closure of CFB Halifax auto club sparks criticism
- Car crashes through Fabricville store window in Cole Harbour, N.S.
- Halifax coffee shop undergoes redesign to discourage laptop loitering
- Orthodontists eager to work for free, now they just need teeth to fix
- Nova Scotia becomes 1st province to ban cat declawing