Information Morning Cape Breton
Information Morning Cape Breton Clips
Monday April 24, 2017
Audio Gentle Warrior Follow-Up
It's been a busy year for Eskasoni highschool student Kalolin Johnson with the success of the school's song project "Gentle Warrior". The video has over 40-thousand views, the song has an ECMA nomination, and now, there's a follow-up song.
Thursday April 20, 2017
More space at the Breton Ability Centre in Sydney River means more people with disabilities will benefit from its programs. We spoke with David Farmer, the senior manager of Community and Business Development with Breton Ability Centre.
- 'Embarrassment to Canadians': Abuse, humiliation occurred at bases across country, soldiers say
- New post-secondary sexual assault policies a start but fall short, experts say
- Hamilton police said crime would flourish if cellphone surveillance records disclosed
- High cost of making calls from Nova Scotia jails is 'predatory,' say advocates
- Basic income finds support on right as 'most transparent' form of redistribution
- Car rental companies agree to pay $1.25M penalty for advertising impossible discounts
- CN raises 2017 outlook on record Q1 volumes, helped by higher grain
- Creditors over environment: Alberta Court of Appeal upholds Redwater Energy decision
- Hollywood's writers vote overwhelmingly to authorize strike next week
- 'I am sad that I'm not on television anymore': Bill O'Reilly breaks silence on Fox News exit
- Chicago man raises $11.7K for Michelle Obama mural he copied from Ethiopian art student
- Unusual bacterial infection forces Elton John to scrap string of shows
- To the bitter end: The broken nation of Zimbabwe awaits the death of a dictator
- 'Everything was hurting so bad': How one Muslim man snuck across the U.S. border into Canada
- Obama wanted to improve U.S. image abroad — what went wrong?
- 'It's not such a secret anymore': Check out Episode 8 of Who Killed Alberta Williams?
- Former Sandy Lake First Nation chief Rusty Fiddler charged with sexual assault
- Indigenous leaders at UN headquarters to discuss landmark rights declaration
- Families of missing, murdered Indigenous women say inquiry hearings must go ahead
- Saskatchewan First Nation band councillor gets one year for drug trafficking