Join hosts Louise Renault and Don Connolly for the news from your town, your province and your country
A lively and entertaining blend of news, politics, local music and feature interviews
CBC Nova Scotia
The only daily TV news package to focus on Nova Scotian people and their stories
Start your weekdays with Information Morning with Steve Sutherland
A lively and informative blend of news to keep Cape Breton listeners in touch with their communities
Your host Wendy Bergfeldt keeps you up to date with Cape Breton culture on this weekly culturalram.
A full half-hour local news program for the Maritimes.
East Coast Music
East Coast Music Hour is a program dedicated to the music and music-makers in Atlantic Canada.
Wake up to Daybreak with host Louise Renault in the Maritimes. A mix of news, weather and music.
Land and Sea
The lives, stories and issues of the people of Atlantic Canada comprise this series.
Atlantic Voice tells stories about issues and people throughout the region.
Call Maritime Connection to share your opinion about important issues affecting Maritimers.
With Host Norma Lee MacLeod.
Weekend Mornings is your chance to be listened to on the radio dial.
A special summer series on CBC-TV in the Maritimes
At the Table
A late-night television series featuring engaging conversations with Maritimers.
In the Spotlight
- N.B. approach to child death reviews gets reduced rating from doctors
- Disclosure vs. maximizing profit: Homeowner hit with extra $10K penalty for ending mortgage early
- Veteran who killed family was cleared for gun licence, despite suicide concerns
- How changes to prostitution laws shifted the way police tackle the issue
- Why wages aren't rising while workers remain in short supply: Don Pittis
- National security vs. individual freedoms: How the Liberals aim to strike a balance
- The messy reality of Justin Trudeau's promise of 'real change'
- Steady stream of tragedy, political upheaval creates 'time of immense insecurities' for U.K.
- Fentanyl spiral: How the guilt and shame of addiction stole a B.C. man's life
- Freezing frenzy: Cryotherapy makes big promises despite dearth of evidence
- Federal government announces funding for midwifery services in Indigenous communities
- Women losing out over hormone therapy fears, some experts say
- Want to do business in Russia? Be ready to hand over your source code
- Research into exoskeleton walking devices big leap forward for human-robot interactions
- Secret history: How Steve Jobs went from rejecting to embracing the iPhone
- Could a levy on ISPs help promote Canadian content in the new digital world?
- 'You're celebrating colonization': 4 Indigenous people share why they won't be singing O Canada on July 1
- Indigenous Albertans say provincial employee's racial slur 'really horrible' but not surprising
- Indigenizing the fidget spinner: U.S. company creates wooden turtle island fidget spinner
- 'I'm proud to be Indigenous because...': here's what you told CBC Thunder Bay