Join hosts Louise Renault and Don Connolly for the news from your town, your province and your country
A lively and entertaining blend of news, politics, local music and feature interviews
CBC Nova Scotia
The only daily TV news package to focus on Nova Scotian people and their stories
Start your weekdays with Information Morning with Steve Sutherland
A lively and informative blend of news to keep Cape Breton listeners in touch with their communities
Your host Wendy Bergfeldt keeps you up to date with Cape Breton culture on this weekly culturalram.
A full half-hour local news program for the Maritimes.
East Coast Music
East Coast Music Hour is a program dedicated to the music and music-makers in Atlantic Canada.
Wake up to Daybreak with host Louise Renault in the Maritimes. A mix of news, weather and music.
Land and Sea
The lives, stories and issues of the people of Atlantic Canada comprise this series.
Atlantic Voice tells stories about issues and people throughout the region.
Call Maritime Connection to share your opinion about important issues affecting Maritimers.
With Host Norma Lee MacLeod.
Weekend Mornings is your chance to be listened to on the radio dial.
A special summer series on CBC-TV in the Maritimes
At the Table
A late-night television series featuring engaging conversations with Maritimers.
In the Spotlight
'Maybe if it was cooler,' more people would be open about feeling isolated, says woman who struggles with it
- Man who faked physiotherapy licence recently worked at Halifax clinic using alias
- 'A broken system': Why workers are fighting mandatory mail-order drug plans
- Donkin coal mine racks up dozens of safety violations in first few months
- Publicly funded opioid prescriptions increase, despite addiction risk
- Steve Bannon, innovator in weaponized news, is hoist with his own petard: Keith Boag
- U.S. opens NAFTA talks with focus on trade balance — and a deficit of facts
- For or against? Business leaders feel forced to take a stand on Trump: Don Pittis
- Canada united, America divided on NAFTA as negotiations begin
- Major health study 'by Inuit, for Inuit' set to get underway in Nunavik
- Inuk boy's wish to fly grandparents to Ottawa for visit comes true
- 'It's important to know who your family is': Search through family trees leads to unexpected connections
- Teachers lack confidence to talk about residential schools, study says