Nova Scotia beaches: Add your favourite
Follow the instructions to add your favourite beach in Nova Scotia
With hot weather in the forecast, we're asking you to pick your top beaches in the province.
How do I contribute to this map?
This is a shared Google map, open to everyone. You will need to be signed in to a Google account in order to edit the map.
1. Click on the red "EDIT" button to begin editing the map.
2. Navigate the map to the location you want to add.
3. Click on the pin point marker at the top of the map. Drag it to your specific location, then drop the pin.
4. Type in a title, and a short description. Click "OK".
5. Click on the "Done" button as indicated in the image below.
That's it! You've now added your listing to the Nova Scotia beach map. You can remove or alter your listing at anytime.