Halifax Regional Police say a man has died after being electrocuted while working on an electrical panel at a building on Chain Lake Drive.
The industrial accident happened around 1:30 p.m. The 39-year-old man was rushed to hospital but later pronounced dead.
The Police Forensic Identification Section is looking into what happened. Investigators from the Department of Labour are also on the scene.
Police are not releasing the man's name, but they say he's from Williamswood.
Police said power at the complex at 201 Chain Lake Dr. will remain off during the investigation.