A 27-year-old man from Lunenburg County is facing almost 40 charges after police say they've seized three loaded handguns, a sawed-off shot gun and drugs.
On Friday, Lunenburg County RCMP and members of the Bridgewater Police Service executed a search warrant at a home in Conquerall Bank.
During the search they seized hydromorphone, cash, drug paraphernalia and several loaded guns.
Sean Andrew Ivany faces the following charges:
- Possession of a firearm, six counts.
- Careless use of a firearm, six counts.
- Possession of a firearm, knowing its possession is unauthorized, six counts.
- Possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose, seven counts.
- Unauthorized possession of a firearm, five counts.
- Possession of a prohibited or restricted firearm with ammunition, three counts.
- Tampering with a serial number, two counts.
- Possession of a controlled substance for the purpose of trafficking
Ivany is scheduled to appear in Bridgewater Provincial Court at a later date.