With a cold week of temperatures below 10-degrees, with showers and fog, we ask Haligonians what they think of the cold.
Is May the cruelest Month?
CBC News Posted: May 27, 2014 8:51 PM AT Last Updated: May 27, 2014 9:06 PM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Stinging 'floating terror' spotted in Nova Scotia waters
- Federal government announces $65M for Highway 103 twinning
- Montreal cyclists thank strangers after bikes break down in Cape Breton
- Human remains found in burned-out Clam Harbour-area home
- Clam Harbour-area fire destroys house, 2 garages
- Province cracks down on popular lobster pound near Peggys Cove
- Atlantic Canada is home to weird and wonderful creatures of the deep
- This cannibalistic invasive species could be coming to your dinner table
- Final bill for rebuilding Bluenose II? $24M
- Nova Scotia woman prepares for another fight with cancer and the province