With a cold week of temperatures below 10-degrees, with showers and fog, we ask Haligonians what they think of the cold.
Is May the cruelest Month?
CBC News Posted: May 27, 2014 8:51 PM AT Last Updated: May 27, 2014 9:06 PM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- What Nova Scotia doctor recruiters can learn from B.C. as they target the U.K.
- Mother concerned after child sent home from school with NSTU flyer
- How one family's loss led to a Syrian family's home in Cape Breton
- What's open and closed on Heritage Day in the Halifax region
- Halifax's Neon Dreams pulls out of tour amid Hedley's sexual misconduct allegations
- RCMP rescue tourists led astray by GPS in Cape Breton
- Leatherback turtle, not overturned boat, found washed up in Cape Breton
- Heddle Marine paid 98% of contract for botched Hudson refit
- Sex ed videos made with $20 budget gaining traction online
- Aisling Walsh wins Irish best director award for Maudie