With a cold week of temperatures below 10-degrees, with showers and fog, we ask Haligonians what they think of the cold.
Is May the cruelest Month?
CBC News Posted: May 27, 2014 8:51 PM AT Last Updated: May 27, 2014 9:06 PM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 'Every season is tick season': Experts warn of winter Lyme disease risk
- Some Cape Breton residents without power until late Friday morning
- Halifax ranks at bottom in safe driving study
- Former IWK CEO removed from 100 most powerful women list
- Catherine Campbell murder trial shown video of green bin dragged from apartment
- Proposed Big Pond RV park raising concerns in tiny community
- 'They have a duty of care,' says mother of man who died in police lockup
- Veteran calls for government ID cards as 'small token' of thanks
- Let it snow: Halifax Public Gardens to stay open for winter strolls
- Video shows off-duty officer Catherine Campbell the night she was killed