With a cold week of temperatures below 10-degrees, with showers and fog, we ask Haligonians what they think of the cold.
Is May the cruelest Month?
CBC News Posted: May 27, 2014 8:51 PM AT Last Updated: May 27, 2014 9:06 PM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Meet the man walking across Canada without leaving his town
- Meet the only graduate at one rural Nova Scotia P-12 school
- 'Watered-down process': Homeowner unhappy with proposed Young Avenue bylaws
- This Nova Scotia teen is about to become a Senator
- Canadians will soon have a law on how to dispose of mercury-filled light bulbs
- Fire at Eyking Farms in Cape Breton destroys store, damages greenhouses
- Cape Bretoner illustrates mother's Alzheimer's battle
- Interfaith service connects Nova Scotia church, mosque
- Truck driver seriously hurt after crash at Lower Sackville library
- Former Cape Breton student says school guidance counsellor saved his life