With a cold week of temperatures below 10-degrees, with showers and fog, we ask Haligonians what they think of the cold.
Is May the cruelest Month?
CBC News Posted: May 27, 2014 8:51 PM AT Last Updated: May 27, 2014 9:06 PM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- How to roll up the rim without buying coffee
- Too rude for the road — government yanks man's last name from licence plate
- Critics say decision to pull Grabher licence plate is 'silly'
- 'Crippling' storm could be headed to the Maritimes
- 'Incredible' new mom battles flesh-eating disease days after giving birth
- 100 years ago today, Canada's black battalion set sail for WWI and made history
- What good is 6 more months? Parents weigh in on work-leave extension
- Group wants Canada to bring in 20,000 African refugees
- Drunk-driving victim's family shocked after driver arrested again
- Indigenous-owned Cape Breton campground to have teepees, tents and trailers