With a cold week of temperatures below 10-degrees, with showers and fog, we ask Haligonians what they think of the cold.
The cbc.ca login and signup tools are temporarily unavailable for and will re-open within 12 hours. We're sorry for the inconvenience. If you’re already signed in, you can continue commenting.
Is May the cruelest Month?
CBC News Posted: May 27, 2014 8:51 PM AT Last Updated: May 27, 2014 9:06 PM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Liberal government to boost Canada child benefit payments: sources
- Some 600,000 refugees later, Ottawa digs in on dealing with Myanmar on Rohingya crisis
- New U.S. ambassador to Canada Kelly Craft says she believes 'both sides' of climate science
- British-American Putin critic behind Magnitsky Act says U.S. visa revoked
- 'Very nasty' fire destroys businesses in downtown Bridgewater
- Halifax woman warns of leptospirosis after her husky dies
- Will a huge Irving Oil pipeline discount trigger natural gas price shock in Nova Scotia?
- Dalhousie urged to let political speech 'flourish' amid Facebook post controversy
- 'I just felt fur and I grabbed him': Man enters burning home to save family dog
- 4 men charged, Gate Keepers clothing seized during harassment investigation
- Dalhousie student faces disciplinary action over Canada 150 post
- Right whales could be 20 years away from certain extinction, scientists say
- Surfers and swimmers delight in unseasonably warm Cape Breton waters
- Man plunges into Halifax Harbour to rescue drowning bird