With a cold week of temperatures below 10-degrees, with showers and fog, we ask Haligonians what they think of the cold.
Is May the cruelest Month?
CBC News Posted: May 27, 2014 8:51 PM AT Last Updated: May 27, 2014 9:06 PM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Where to watch the 'celestial event of the year' in Nova Scotia
- Hollywood stars, dancers and Trump — The Leibovitz collection Nova Scotia owns but can't display
- West Dublin water buffalo ice cream 'beyond luxurious'
- 22-year-old man dies in car crash in Cape Breton
- Largest jail in Nova Scotia undergoing $6.8M overhaul
- White shark or large mako suspected in seal encounter off Cape Sable Island
- Stop the presses: Globe and Mail ends print edition in Maritimes
- This man has been building competitive sandcastles for nearly 30 years
- 3 drivers charged with stunting after free-wheeling funeral procession
- Arbitration board gives Halifax police new contract