With a cold week of temperatures below 10-degrees, with showers and fog, we ask Haligonians what they think of the cold.
Is May the cruelest Month?
CBC News Posted: May 27, 2014 8:51 PM AT Last Updated: May 27, 2014 9:06 PM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 3 Cape Breton Regional Police officers suspended
- Canadian bomb threats are almost always hoaxes, but still take police time
- Dalhousie University issues safety bulletin after drinks spiked at party
- Nova Scotia sport fishery in trouble as rivers dry up
- Cancer patient, 9, cheers oncologist at finish line of Kids Cancer Ride
- Man charged after RCMP investigate sex assault allegations at Kingston, N.S., daycare
- Why these Nova Scotians left their lives behind to move to Haiti
- Guysborough woman, 18, dead after Highway 104 crash
- Farmer's Daughter in Whycocomagh excited to welcome newcomers
- What happens in the U.S. matters here, says police Chief Jean Michel-Blais