Is Facebook really causing students to flunk?
CBC News Posted: Jul 11, 2013 2:11 PM AT Last Updated: Jul 11, 2013 2:09 PM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Latest Audio and Video
CBC TV News, Weather and Sports from Halifax
Gabarus Lighthouse is in danger of falling into the ocean as the land around it erodes. Crews began work today to move it 12 metres away from the edge.
The Elmsdale Fire Department extinguished the flames, but could not save the car burned beyond repair.
A look at what Black Friday is like in Nova Scotia for shoppers compared to the U.S.
Top News Headlines
- 'Thank you for making me feel so old,' Queen tells Trudeau after toast in her honour
- Canada should keep ISIS 'off balance' with airstrikes or special forces, ex-general Rick Hillier says
- First Syrian refugees could arrive 'in next few weeks,' says Canadian ambassador
- Mars rover snaps pictures of giant, dark sand dunes
- Alexander Keith's bottle nearly as old as Canada discovered in Halifax waters
- Cape Breton couple build tiny 'dream home' with dog elevator
- Nova Scotian climbing Mount Kilimanjaro to honour late wife
- Alex Colville's Harbour painting sells in auction for $1.88M with fees
- Halifax firm says dentists defrauded more than other businesses
- Mactech Distance Education to close for 'business' reasons
- Alexander Keith's beer bottle may be seized from Halifax diver
- Stanley Cup surprises Acadia Atom AA hockey team
- Missing sailor Benoit Bilodeau is 'very reliable,' police say
- Superstores around Halifax will sell Hope Blooms salad dressings