Is Facebook really causing students to flunk?
CBC News Posted: Jul 11, 2013 2:11 PM AT Last Updated: Jul 11, 2013 2:09 PM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Latest Audio and Video
The trial of Jian Ghomeshi has entered its second week. Information Morning speaks with researcher Constance Backhouse about the questions the trial has raised about sexual assault prosecutions in Canada.
S is for skiing. Our Adventure team says it's time to hit the slopes.
A comprehensive round-up of the day's news from throughout Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland and Labrador.
CBC TV News, Weather and Sports from Halifax
Top News Headlines
- A majority of Canadians want to keep bombing ISIS — or maybe not
- Putin moves into Syria, Obama into Eastern Europe: Brian Stewart
- Public scrutiny of Ghomeshi trial could deter victims of sexual assault from coming forward
- Netflix border crackdown cuts off some customers, but unblocking services fight back
- Nova Scotia boy donates contest money in memory of N.L. teen
- Syrian refugee family combats bedbugs in Halifax apartment
- Frank Lampe's son charged with 2nd-degree murder in father's death
- TD Canada Trust adds fee for TFSA transfers to another bank
- Pharmacare plans in Canada shifting burden onto patients
- East Jeddore teen airlifted to IWK Hospital after ATV-truck crash
- Kentville RCMP ask for help finding local teenager
- Nova Scotia's seniors' pharmacare needs overhaul, not tinkering
- CTV Atlantic pleads guilty to breaking Youth Criminal Justice Act publication ban
- Nova Scotia to see light flurries tonight and Wednesday as wind eases