People across the Maritimes are sharing stories of where they were ten years ago today. On Sept. 29, 2003, there was no Facebook, no Twitter and no YouTube, but people are taking to social media to share memories.
Hurricane Juan hit 10 years ago today
CBC News Posted: Sep 29, 2013 11:15 AM AT Last Updated: Sep 29, 2013 11:15 AM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Nova Scotia-born jeweller sees orders spike after Kate Middleton wears her earrings
- Eastlink drops 'complimentary channels' from accounts
- Pit bulls being brought to Nova Scotia after Montreal ban
- Fliss Cramman's father calls deportation push a 'death sentence'
- Pair arrested in Daverico Downey murder released without charges
- CBC meteorologist Peter Coade retires after record-setting career
- Injured cyclist struggles financially a month after hit and run
- Maritime Bhangra dance group shows off moves at Peggys Cove
- Canada would not exist without treaties, says Mi'kmaq author
- Potlotek's chief goes to Halifax to push for solution to community's water crisis