People across the Maritimes are sharing stories of where they were ten years ago today. On Sept. 29, 2003, there was no Facebook, no Twitter and no YouTube, but people are taking to social media to share memories.
Hurricane Juan hit 10 years ago today
CBC News Posted: Sep 29, 2013 11:15 AM AT Last Updated: Sep 29, 2013 11:15 AM AT
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- How will Canada's schools handle pot legalization?
- Will Toronto's house prices crash like they did in the '90s?
- Jason Kenney's views on gay-straight alliances called 'extremist' by Alberta education minister
- 'I feel duped': Why bank employees with impressive but misleading titles could cost you big time
- Measles outbreak in Nova Scotia: what you need to know
- Eastern and northern Nova Scotia under snowfall, blowing snow warnings
- $6M in payments delayed to hundreds of Nova Scotia doctors
- Peanut shells scattered in neighbourhood worry parents of allergic toddler
- Halifax councillor apologizes for 'Chinese fire drill' video
- Province moves ahead with 8 recommendations to improve classroom conditions
- Halifax woman beaten in unprovoked attack in broad daylight
- Unsafe care claims at Halifax Infirmary 'very exaggerated,' says chief doctor
- Man who kidnapped woman from Halifax airport parkade to be released
- Too rude for the road — government yanks man's last name from licence plate