Glace Bay fire sends 2 people to hospital
Six people treated for smoke inhalation and burns, 2 remain in hospital
Two people are recovering in hospital after fire gutted a Cape Breton home early Tuesday.
The fire broke out at 1:30 a.m. at a home on Dragatis Street in Glace Bay.
There were six people inside at the time, all of them members of an extended family.
All were treated at the scene for smoke inhalation or slight burns.
Disaster volunteers with the Canadian Red Cross are helping with emergency lodging and purchases of clothing and food.