An artifact from the war of 1812 spent years as a lobster pot, and now is a museum piece.
From lobster pot to museum piece
CBC News Posted: Jun 22, 2012 1:09 PM AT Last Updated: Jun 22, 2012 1:01 PM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 22-year-old man who died in workplace fall was 'big-hearted'
- PC Optimum tells customer her privacy may have been violated in switch to new program
- Nova Scotian detained, kicked out of England twice, readies for 3rd trip to Europe
- No right whale calves spotted this season a bad sign for endangered species
- Municipality of Clare buys back pivotal piece of its Acadian history
- N.S. fishermen using more precise U.S. forecasts take concerns to Environment Canada
- Closure of CFB Halifax auto club sparks criticism
- Community 'devastated' after nor'easter takes down East Hants sports dome
- Halifax coffee shop undergoes redesign to discourage laptop loitering
- When he saw a stranger needed a kidney, he thought: 'Why not me?'