Florence Muriel Young faces more pimping charges
18 new charges involving 2 new victims
The list of underage prostitution charges continues to mount against a Halifax woman accused of pimping girls.
Florence Muriel Young, 36, was first arrested Feb. 21 after the integrated RCMP/Halifax police vice unit carried out two searches.
She initially faced a slew of charges, including pimping a teenage girl, online luring and sexual exploitation.
Young now faces 18 new charges involving two new victims. The new charges were sworn in a Halifax court on Monday.
- Knowingly concealing a person under the age of 18 in a bawdy house
- Exercising control over a person under the age of 18
- Living off the avails of prostitution of a person under the age of 18
- Counselling a person under the age of 18 to engage in prostitution
- Householder permitting sexual activity
- Sexual exploitation of a young person
- Breach of a recognizance
- Breach of probation
Young also faces one count of sexual touching and knowingly concealing a person for the purposes of prostitution.