Bay St. Lawrence wharf assault: third suspect arrested
Search continues for two others after caller to RCMP also said a man had been run over by a truck
Ingonish RCMP have arrested a third man and are still looking for two others after a brawl on the Bay St. Lawrence wharf in Cape Breton Wednesday afternoon.
Around 1:15 p.m., Ingonish RCMP got a call about a group of five men fighting with weapons.
At one point a witness told police a man had been run over by a truck.
There’s no word on what weapons were involved.
A 22-year-old man from St. Margaret Village was arrested at his home and a 23-year-old man from Bay St. Lawrence was arrested in that community, both without incident.
A 19-year-old man was picked up on Thursday.
RCMP continue to search for two other suspects from the area. They say the men are all known to each other and the assaults were not random.
There is no word on any injuries.
There have been no charges yet.