Swaths of the Maritimes seem to have escaped post-tropical storm Arthur while other parts are looking at days or weeks of clean up.
Arthur cleanup continues across the Maritimes
Tens of thousands of Maritimers remained in the dark Monday
CBC News Posted: Jul 07, 2014 12:21 PM AT Last Updated: Jul 07, 2014 12:21 PM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Dalhousie dentistry report: University had culture of 'misogyny, homophobia and racism'
- WestJet Flight 391 bomb threat call made to Kincardine airport
- Reserve Mines murder of Brandon Kelly nets charge against mother of accused
- Wilkie's Wonderful World in Lunenburg closing after 32 years
- Nova Scotia public service pension changes coming
- Green Oaks Dairy Farm fire battled by multiple crews
- Stephen McNeil hopes for national support in deadbeat parent crackdown
- Cape Breton family doctor shortage sparks recruiting campaign
- Canada Day 2015: What's open and closed in Halifax
- Salmonella outbreak from chicken products leads to 44 Canadian cases