Swaths of the Maritimes seem to have escaped post-tropical storm Arthur while other parts are looking at days or weeks of clean up.
Arthur cleanup continues across the Maritimes
Tens of thousands of Maritimers remained in the dark Monday
CBC News Posted: Jul 07, 2014 12:21 PM AT Last Updated: Jul 07, 2014 12:21 PM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Facebook extortionist faces sentencing put over to Friday
- Non-Canadian living in Dartmouth wonders why she's a registered voter
- Starr Shield, coveted hockey trophy, found after 68 years
- Leaking 750-litre tank causes Dartmouth oil spill
- Hurricane Joaquin creates rough surf off Atlantic Canada
- Antigonish-area man charged after marijuana, LSD seized from tractor-trailer
- SS Arrow shipwreck leaking oil off eastern N.S.
- Missing Cole Harbour teen found safe
- Glace Bay United Way to show how $125/week can feed family of 8
- Dartmouth shop has 'best fish and chips in Canada'