Swaths of the Maritimes seem to have escaped post-tropical storm Arthur while other parts are looking at days or weeks of clean up.
Arthur cleanup continues across the Maritimes
Tens of thousands of Maritimers remained in the dark Monday
CBC News Posted: Jul 07, 2014 12:21 PM AT Last Updated: Jul 07, 2014 12:21 PM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Latest Audio and Video
A Nova Scotia couple that lost everything in the Fort McMurry fire lost what little they managed to save to thieves who stole their truck. Pamela Williams, is Chief Judge of the Nova Scotia Provincial Court, explains cultural assessment, and whether race
Associate Chief Justice Lawrence O'Neil will join the Judges of the Supreme Court (Family Division) and a number of other Chief Justices for a meeting focusing on the issue of child protection as it relates to First Nations communities in Cape Breton.
Dr. Andrew McDonnell is in Sydney for a conference. He will speak on low arousal approaches and their increasing predominance in the care field (i.e. Autism and Intellectual Development Disabilities).
One of the original minds behind Celtic Colours, Chris Lorway has been named the new Executive Director of Stanford Live and Bing Concert Hall.
Top News Headlines
- Syrian refugee desperate to find niece after family dies in boat disaster
- Nova Scotia couple falls victim to thieves after Fort Mac wildfire
- William Sandeson's lawyer hopes bail chances better with security firm oversight
- Orthopedic surgery wait lists in Nova Scotia reduced with $1.9M in funding
- Human trafficking charges laid against Halifax man and woman
- Halifax man accused of violent sexual assault ordered to stand trial
- Bedford family reunited with missing service dog
- Lyle Howe's professional misconduct, incompetence hearing resumes
- Bridgewater man upset with request to remove hearse from driveway
- Rat populations in Nova Scotia may be higher due to warm winter