A forecast littered with rainy days has put a damper on what should be the start of Halifax's shining tourist season.
5 faces of Halifax's weather misery
It's wet, we're sad, we're not getting over it
CBC News Posted: Jun 13, 2013 3:25 PM AT Last Updated: Jun 14, 2013 9:24 AM AT
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- What Nova Scotia doctor recruiters can learn from B.C. as they target the U.K.
- Mother concerned after child sent home from school with NSTU flyer
- How one family's loss led to a Syrian family's home in Cape Breton
- What's open and closed on Heritage Day in the Halifax region
- RCMP rescue tourists led astray by GPS in Cape Breton
- Halifax's Neon Dreams pulls out of tour amid Hedley's sexual misconduct allegations
- Leatherback turtle, not overturned boat, found washed up in Cape Breton
- Heddle Marine paid 98% of contract for botched Hudson refit
- Sex ed videos made with $20 budget gaining traction online
- Aisling Walsh wins Irish best director award for Maudie