A forecast littered with rainy days has put a damper on what should be the start of Halifax's shining tourist season.
5 faces of Halifax's weather misery
It's wet, we're sad, we're not getting over it
CBC News Posted: Jun 13, 2013 3:25 PM AT Last Updated: Jun 14, 2013 9:24 AM AT
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest Nova Scotia News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Avenue 0: How U.S. asylum seekers are finding their way to B.C.
- Trump issues executive order rolling back Obama climate change policies
- This man had $21K worth of items stolen by Airbnb guests he thought were a 'nice family'
- Conservative senators come to Lynn Beyak's defence while others say 'shame'
- Grabher considering legal action over licence plate flap
- Halifax woman beaten in unprovoked attack in broad daylight
- Concerns about accidental child poisonings grow as pot legalization looms
- 'Sobeys bag' and 'scribbler' are uniquely Maritime terms, says new dictionary
- Students aim to cure design flaws in peekaboo hospital gowns
- Roads icy as snow and freezing rain create pockets of power outages
- Man told to dig into his own pocket to fix sewage pipe on town property
- 'Crippling' storm could be headed to the Maritimes
- Too rude for the road — government yanks man's last name from licence plate
- Halifax councillor apologizes for 'Chinese fire drill' video