Latest North News Headlines
CBC's Kate Kyle takes a flight over the wreck of HMS Erebus near Gjoa Haven, Nunavut, with the Inuit guardians program. The unique arrangement has 17 local Inuit working with Parks Canada to watch over the wrecks of HMS Erebus and HMS Terror.
Rhonda Miller came upon these black wolves on her drive to work along Highway 3 outside Yellowknife.
Take a ride with the CBC on the ice road over the Yukon River from West Dawson to Dawson City.
Top News Headlines
- Alaska Highway closed after 'serious collision' near Rancheria, Yukon
- #Metoo campaign can be triggering for victims, say N.W.T. women
- Baffinland mine ramps up production, ships record amount, minor spills also increase
- Justice Minister Louis Sebert survives vote to oust him from N.W.T. cabinet
- Medical travel options won't accommodate pregnant mom's family plan